Hey Pumpkin, Nice Muffin! :)🎃
🦇1.5 flax eggs (1 1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal+ 4 tbsp room temp water)
🦇1 cup pumpkin puree
🦇2/3 cup coconut sugar (or sub cane)
🦇1/4 cup maple syrup
🦇1/2 cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
🦇1/4 melted coconut oil
🦇1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
🦇1 tsp vanilla extract
🦇2 tsp baking soda
🦇1/4 tsp sea salt
🦇1/2 tsp cinnamon
🦇1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
🦇1/2 cup almond meal (ground from raw almonds)
🦇3/4 cup rolled oats
🦇1 cup gluten-free flour blend
🦇Sprinkled coconut sugar
🦇Roughly chopped pecans or walnuts
🦇Pinch of cinnamon or pumpkin spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 12 count muffin pan
2. Prepare flax egg and let set for 5 minutes.
3. Add pumpkin puree, sugar, maple syrup, milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
4. Add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice, and mix well.
5. Add almond meal, oats, and gluten-free flour blend and stir until combined. The batter should be thick and scoopable.
6. Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin tins
7. Add optional ingredients to top.
8. Bake for 27-32 minutes or until tops are golden brown and a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes in muffin tin, then gently remove and cool on a cooling rack.
10. Enjoy eating muffins! store in fridge 3-4 days or freeze for longer term storage.