Tue, Aug 17|
Punta Mona, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Unearthing Sacred Connections
A Yoga Retreat to Attune to the Natural Rhythms of Your Inner and Outer World
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2021, 10:00 AM CST – Aug 23, 2021, 10:00 AM CST
Punta Mona, Limón Province, Costa Rica
*Registration closes July 15
So often in our modern world, we are conditioned to perceive our reality through a fragmented lens that: severs body and mind from spirit: segregates science from the sacred, separates culture from planet: disconnects self from others. This false sense of separation can result in feelings of isolation, depletion, loss of identity, disconnection from the full potential of our own aliveness, and the magic that is occurring within each and every moment.
This retreat is a time to unearth the sacred connections of our inner and outer worlds, attuning to the rhythms of nature by living in harmony with the land and recognizing the familiar tune of Mother Earth in the sound of our own heart beat. One of the most fertile grounds to unearth these sacred connections is where the abundance of Primary Costa Rican Jungle and the sacred waters of the Caribbean sea meet in the magical Punta Mona! Punta Mona is a family-owned, off-grid farm and educational retreat center in one of the most bio-diverse permaculture farms in Central America. It is here that we will break the social constructs of separation and scarcity to recognize the wildly abundant and sacred interconnection of all of life, and birth a new way of Being.
Return home to your true Self through:
- Disconnecting from modern chaos, stress, and demands.
- Living harmoniously with nature in one of the most bio-diverse areas on planet earth .
- Syncing into the natural rhythms both within and around you.
- Unifying ancient wisdom traditions with modern science.
- Deepening your connections through sacred ceremonies.
- Honoring the medicine of elemental wisdom.
- Exploring the ever changing flow of aliveness through embodiment practices.
- Tapping into the full potential of being human through psychosomatic techniques.
- Healing and transformation by building a conscious community.
This retreat is for both experienced and novice yogis/inis alike, sure to offer new insights, new depths, new connections to all.
Join Ashley and Jot Anant for a transformational, soul nourishing journey of unearthing sacred connections with your true Self, Mother Earth, and conscious community. Together we will unify inner with outer, science with sacred, uncovering the truth that all that exists within nature also exists within you. There is no separation. It is all one and the same. Inextricably interconnected!
- Transportation to and from Punta Mona
- Hotel stay in San Jose while in route (1 day before, 1 day after)
- 5 night stay at Punta Mona
- Daily Yoga & Meditation practices
- 3 seasonal, direct from the farm, organic meals per day
- Introduction to permaculture farming and regenerative practices
- Opportunities to connect to the sacred land
- Cacao tour and ceremony
- Transformational experiences that unearth sacred connections
- Full moon ceremony, fire ceremony
- Music, kirtan, and ecstatic dance
- Ancestral healing ritual
- Workshops that unify science with sacred
- Purposeful time for reflection, integration, and relaxation
- Seva (opportunity to serve and give back to the property/Earth)
What’s Not Included:
- Meals outside of Punta Mona
- Personal expenses
- Passport expenses (if you do not already have a passport please be sure to acquire one soon)
- COVID testing prior to travel (a negative test 72 hours before arriving in Costa Rica is required)
Daily Schedule: (subject to change)
Silent mornings from waking until 8:00am
5:30am - 7:30am : Yoga practice, meditation, journaling
8:00am - 9:00am : Breakfast and free time
9:00am - 12:00pm : Connecting with Nature and free time
12:00pm - 1:00pm : Lunch
1:00pm - 3:30pm : Free time
3:30pm - 5:30pm: Afternoon Workshop
6:00pm - 6:45pm: Dinner
7:00pm - 8:30pm: Evening Gatherings
Students will fly into San Jose Juan Santamaria Airport in Costa Rica by August 17th. Pick up from the airport and travel to the hotel included. Stay at the Adventure Inn August 17th (breakfast included on August 18th). Travel as a group, by van, to Punta Mona morning of August 18th (approximately 5 hour drive). We will stop along the way at a local fruit stand for snacks and will have lunch in Manzanillo. After lunch we will drop off our luggage to be taken to Punta Mona and enjoy an approximately 2.5 hour guided hike into the property (for those that do not wish to hike you are welcome to take the boat along with the luggage).
We will depart from Punta Mona as a group, by boat, on August 23rd. Stay at the Adventure Inn on August 23rd and breakfast on the 24th included.
Prior to the retreat you will receive a Welcome Letter, Liability Waiver, and any additional details.
ALL participants are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test taken at least 72 hours prior to arrival in Punta Mona. Further, we request that ALL participants be very mindful of their activities 2 weeks prior to the retreat. In an effort to create a safe and comfortable environment for everyone (students, teachers, staff) we ask that you follow ALL CDC recommended guidelines to limit your exposure to COVID-19 (including those that have been fully vaccinated). At this time this includes:
- Social Distancing
- Wearing a mask
- Thoroughly washing your hands regularly
Shared Room: $1,450 USD
Private Room: $1,550 USD
Casita Single: $1,700 USD
Casita Double (for two): $2,850 USD
For photos of accommodations go to photo gallery below or go to https://www.puntamona.org/accommodations.
*Pricing closes July 15
Limited capacity, 22 people maximum, reserve your space today!
$500 deposit + service fee required for registration.
*Please note all deposits are non-refundable. If paid in full, 50% refund will be offered up to one month prior to retreat for extenuating circumstances. No refunds permitted less than 30 days of retreat. If your space is filled, 50% will be credited toward a future retreat.
**Investment is the full cost less taxes, service fee, and non-included items listed above. $500 non-refundable deposit + service fee due upon registration. Remaining balance due 30 days prior to retreat (with no additional service fee). Payment plans available upon request.